For over forty years, Braje, Nelson & Janes, LLP have provided legal counsel and legal representation for municipalities, government agencies, and government employees on matters affecting local government. We help our clients minimize legal exposure and risk, and defend them in litigation in both state and federal court.
With years of in-depth knowledge of local and state laws, Braje Nelson & Janes can provide the skilled legal counsel your municipality needs.
As municipal law attorneys in Indiana, we provide legal counsel on:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Breach of contract actions
- Zoning, redevelopment and real estate matters
- Definition and enforcement of ordinances
- Litigation involving employees of a municipality
- Compliance with state and federal mandates
- Liability under state and federal statutes
Matters involving municipal law can be very complex, requiring the skill, knowledge and experience that a municipal law lawyer in Indiana possesses – a firm like Braje, Nelson & Janes, LLP. For experienced municipal legal care, call Braje, Nelson & Janes, LLP at (219) 872-2100 or contact us online.